Thursday, 17 September 2015
What I learned
Today I have learned that genius hour and developing a question you would like to succeed in takes time. Nothing is easy but if you truly want to accomplish something you will. One of my favourite quotes that aligns with my proposal is "those who wish to song always find a song", this doesn't necessarily apply to those who are musically inclined but it can apply to anyone. If you want something bad enough you will find a way to do it or accomplish it. I also learned that when given the proper resources (example, technology and the world wide web) almost anything is possible. Even the children in India were able to figure out how the internet worked and taught one another. Therefore I have no doubt in my mind that I will be able to attain the resources (via the internet) that I need in order to successfully answer my genius hour question!
Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment