Thursday, 24 September 2015
What I have learned so far....
So far I have learned that everything worth doing takes planning. I have googled a lot of worksheets as to how I can make music interesting in the classroom. I have also found some of my old music projects from grade 9-12 that I have really enjoyed such as a project done on my favourite musician! This was done on a powerpoint with many visual and auditory examples. I have also learned that learning the guitar is a lot more difficult than I had thought, keeping up with my practice schedule is a lot more overwhelming than I thought it would be (especially when trying to balance school work too).One really difficult thing I am facing with guitar is finger placement, but the only way to fix this struggle is by PRACTICING. However, I am really enjoying learning how to play and I am so excited to one day bring the guitar into classroom. I think it would really get kids excited to perform and sing and maybe even play an instrument one day too. I have also discovered that Pinterest has SOOO many good ideas as to how to incorporate music into the classroom that would really inspire students. The more research I do the more excited I become ! yay music :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment